Faith Formation –Growing in Faith
WELCOME TO OUR FAITH FORMATION PAGE
Faith Formation Registration for 2023-2024 in person is now closed.
Homeschool class is available. Registration Click: HOMESCHOOL Faith Formation Registration
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION – IF YOUR CHILD IS NEW IN THE PROGRAM, THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Baptism Certificate and Birth Certificate (copy)
- First Communion Certificate (if applicable) (copy)
Please send all documents by email to: email@example.com
Please see the changes for 2022-2023 below.
FAITH FORMATION CLASS
(6th – 12th Grade)
Monday Nights from 6:00-7:15 pm
(Kinder – 5th Grade)
Wednesday Night from 6:00pm -7:15pm
Faith Formation classes begin the week of August 28th
2023-2024 Faith Formation Fees
Cost for one year of Faith Formation per family:
$60 for one student
$110 for two students
$150 for three students
Payment due at the time of registration.
Student must be register to attend Faith Formation Program.
SACRAMENTAL PREPARATION (2nd Grade or higher)
RECONCILIATION AND HOLY EUCHARIST
1. The child must be Baptized
2. Must be at least 7 years of age and entering the second grade or higher
3. Completed one full year of Faith Formation prior to the Sacrament Preparation year . The preparation is in addition to the regular religious education class and they must be attending Mass with family at St. Catherine of Siena.
4. Know what sacraments they desire to receive
5. Know basic prayers – Sign of the Cross, Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be
6. Attend Mass weekly and Holy Days of Obligation
For the first semester of this Faith Formation Year (Sept-May ) the sacramental preparation classes will be on Tuesday at 6:00 pm (Session for each sacrament according to parish schedule, please call the office of Faith Formation for more information)
High School Confirmation (9th, 10th, 11th or 12th Grade)
Thursday evenings from 6:00-8:00 pm at Siena Parish Center
High School Students may enroll in the Sacrament of Confirmation program when they have met the following:
1. The student must have received sacraments of Baptism, Reconciliation and Eucharist
2. Must be entering the 9th grade or higher
3. Have completed one full year of Faith Formation (with good attendance) prior to the Confirmation year.
4. Regularly attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation
RITE OF CHRISTIAN INITIATION FOR ADULTS: RCIA
CHILDREN 7 OR OLDER AND ADULTS WHO ARE NOT BAPTIZED. ADULT INTERESTED IN RECEIVING THE SACRAMENTS OF FIRST HOLY COMMUNION AND CONFIRMATION.
Formation is year round, call the office for more information, the sessions are on
Tuesdays 6:00 pm. Registration is available year around. please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mrs. Rosalynn at the Parish Office 407-344-9607 ext 128